Are you looking to study abroad? Has an international college campus always been your dream? Indian scholarships are here to make all your dreams come true. If you are looking to achieve a level of sophistication that would be backed heavily by the right instruction rendered with the right tools and resources, then you would want to choose a country like Germany, Canada, New Zealand, USA, UK, Australia or any other nation that would offer you the best facilities and on campus experience, for your niche. Here are some of the top Indian scholarships that can definitely take your dreams forward and how!
- The Earsmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees: This Indian scholarship basically depends on the course that you want to pursue and the destination that you have chosen for the same. The scholarship takes care of you travel, tuition and living expenses. The last date for applications would be the 1st of October each year. The requirements are that the applicant must hold a valid undergraduate degree. The duration of the scholarship would be 1 or 2 years, depending on the eligibility of the applicant.
- Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowships: The Fulbright Foundation is one of the most well known scholarships in the entire world, with scholarships offered in a number of countries. This Indian scholarship will fund your studies in the US, and will hold good for a duration of 1 or 2 years. In this time, it will cover your travel, tuition and living expenses. The scholarship is usually rewarded to students who have at least 55% marks in their US equivalent undergraduate degree. The authorities usually take on students who have shown exceptional talent and accomplishments.
- Great Wall Program: This is another well known Indian scholarship program that aims to uplift students with exceptional academic performance in their undergraduate degrees. This full scholarship covers all expenses from living expenses to medical expenses and the tuition fees, among other cost heads. It also pays the students a stipend. Anyone with a bachelor’s or master’s degree can apply. This scholarship aims to send students to China.
- Inlaks Scholarship: The Inlaks scholarship helps students study in North America or Europe, which makes it a rather flexible program by many accounts. This Indian scholarship can award upto $100,000 USD to the students who qualify for the financial aid, and it is available to students who are less than 30 years of age and those who have already secured admission into a top college or university in the regions of North America or Europe. The best part about this scholarship program is the fact that it allows you to choose any field of study from fashion to business and even art.
- The National Overseas Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Government: This scholarship also aims to help students fulfill their dreams of studying abroad, by awarding them coverage for travel, tuition, medical, living and other expenses. This scheme is specially aimed at those who belong to SC or ST classes and have achieved 55% marks in their undergraduate programs. The applicant must show a family income of no more than 6,00,000 INR per annum.
One can choose from any of these Indian scholarships for higher studies abroad!